Sr. Financial Analyst / American Airlines
- Benchmarked external and competitive environment and prepared materials to be utilized in senior management presentations and board of director presentations.
- Performed ad-hoc analysis for senior management on wide-ranging issues that touch multiple departments across AMR.
- Served as the budget liaison between AMR Finance and Eagle.
- Managed and tracked cost savings for Agents, Representatives, and Planners group and Management and Support Staff group throughout the bankruptcy process.
Sr. Strategy Analyst / American Airlines
- Designed and implemented yield management strategies for flights to and from AMR’s DFW hub. Created yield and pricing strategies in response to LCC competition in several important markets including Dallas to San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Created and managed route level revenue targets based on AMR's corporate revenue plan, growth targets, and market level characteristics including passenger mix, pricing structure, and seasonality.
- Developed a performance monitoring report incorporating booked load factor, yield, fare class closings, and revenue, which was utilized by the entire domestic revenue management department.
Strategy Analyst / American Airlines
- Main RM contributor for the Boarding and Flexibility Package revenue analysis; analyzed the revenue and the take rate of the program working with multi-departmental counterparts.
- Spearheaded detailed revenue premium analysis for RM that evaluated the route level unit revenue premium by traffic characteristics.
- Optimized yield management of the government traffic by (re)allocating the inventory class that best matched the fare.
- Studied fare-increase opportunities for government contract markets where AA provided superior service over other carriers
Director of Strategy and Marketing / TaxEase, LP.
- Supervised the launch of loan modification and debt settlement subsidiary business; managed talent acquisition and guided business decisions via financial modeling.
- Identified the key U.S. States for business expansion based on the market size, unemployment rate and the housing market condition.
- Managed sales compensation and work rules in order to maximize revenue and the utilization of the work force.
- Managed a budget of $10,000 per month for managing the company website, SEO and pay-per-click marketing; oversaw the campaign implementation, vendor selection, and ROI.
- Generated business leads through direct marketing; managed the contents, budget, and venders.
- Overhauled the product mix of commercial and residential
loans and reallocated the resources based on the profitability and
the degree of service required.
- Executed proactive outreach to prospective customers and partners; generated awareness and interests in the company’s offerings.
Marketing Strategy Intern / IBM
- Analyzed customers’ mainframe data transfer rate, revenue from each industry, and customer dropout rate and increased customer retention by formulating marketing initiatives based on the results of the analysis and the research findings of mainframe customers’ industry-wide business challenges, buying behaviors, and IT issues.
- Initiated a project that closed the revenue gap between U.S. and Europe; consolidated the market analysis between two regions and formulated action items working with four European team members.
- Participated in new platform marketing including an online game, web 2.0 marketing and marketing for the virtual world community, Second Life.
Marketing Associate /
- Led corporate-wide, cross-functional team of 20 brand stakeholders including C-level executives to determine strategic and tactical initiatives for company re-branding.
- Developed a low-cost promotional marketing campaign utilizing the existing corporate calendar and increased the website traffic by 36% within 3 months; realized significant cost savings and reached a higher number of customers by promoting the website on the corporate calendar which was distributed to all customers and prospects every year.
- Integrated a corporate sales strategy into an online sales tool contributing to a 29% increase in sales revenue.
- Led a world-wide marketing team in centralizing the collateral production which reduced the delivery time by 11%
Graphic Designer / Midnite Oil Creative, LLC
- Graphic design firm that serviced retail food services firms and local sports teams: Little Caesars, Detroit Tigers.
1551 Oak Lawn Ave. Apt 461
Dallas, TX 75207